Old 12-28-2012, 11:40 PM
Anastasia

Oh my gosh what did I create with this? hahaha.. A haven for the crazies I agree with the boobs are never right and I agree that men just see/think BOOBBIIEESSSS. Men only think they're an adonis until they have one woman tear them down and call them small... or sensitive.. or any other demasculating thing. then they are perpetual babies about it.

Well.. school is sorted out, but I really think my technology is starting a revolt. First my mp3 player that died but didn't die.. then my tv which is... doing something weird.. now my truck..ugh. I'm really beginning to hate fridays, I'm sick of my lunch getting thrown away cause I'm in a hurry and mostly comatose autopilot when I get to work and keep forgetting it's friday and that they throw ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING away from 3-6pm. Aka, right after I get there but before my darned break so I don't even know it until I nonchalantly go looking for a snack.. then it's like.. heartbreaking for the rest of the day. Today I mourn the loss of my sexy, insulated, perfectly sized, stainless steel coffee mug. Part of the his and hers that is the coffee mugs of my BF and I, purchased special for the occasion of the last time I saw him. Mourn with me friends.