View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 04:32 AM
MamaHen

Well, guess I'll chime in on this thread too. There are threads I like and some I don't like. Some you all say is linty, is not very linty to me, guess how linty is each persons personal opinion. I personally don't like Signature thread, FOR ME it is very very linty, may not be for others. One doesn't need expensive thread, Coats & Clark works just fine, so does Connecting threads, as well as Maxi Loc, Superior and the many others. I think one needs to use what they feel comfortable using and works for them in their machines and most of all what they can afford. As for rotary cutting blades, I have a True Sharp, it works okay to sharpen blades to hold me while I need to purchase new ones. I have also used the Harbor Freight blades, for the most part, they work for a time but dull rather quickly. I have just purchased a new Cutter with a titanium blade, plus two extra titanium blades. The blade cuts very well. So I say use what you can afford, take some of our advice, and make you own opinions from your experiences.