Old 12-29-2012, 05:56 AM
Elisabrat

ok figured out your solution anastasia! you need a thermal little lunch box. one tiny ice pack. your lunch by your side at all times never in the fridge no tossing out of your good things. Period. TADA!

I believe you all are right. Told that wise wisdom to my daughter at 18 complaining about her generous assetts and oh this and oh that and I said girl all they see are .. and they aint looking at your eyes or chin or fat on your thighs ..they see boobs. a whole lot of little flaws that I wish were my troubles are overlooked. Ah to be young and worry like about pinching your thigh to see the fat. not an issue here no pinching needed.

I think only a few tablerunners have been sent and received so far. How many are still out there Erin?

I know we are getting to the final stretch here so much time it seemed in the beginning now the clock is getting to the ticking part I think Come on show us what your doing/ fabrics maybe? a sneak peak at a tiny corner of a block you may have started? fabrics arent showing much come on! lets go! ra ra! lets go quilters lets go!