Old 12-29-2012, 08:04 AM
lovngrandma

Hello, well we all had a a wonderful christmas, and i have got a few of my want to things done, , my major thing was doing some cleaning and organizing in my sewing room that has accumulater lots of other stuff, i have some wonderful farm fabric, as i have done kids quits adn adults for the farm, my mother has a farm and we are all farm oriented, and some are cute, and funny, nad i am so glad the blocks can have different fabric, the same design is fine, but love teh fact that different blocks can be used, well fabric on teh blocks i mean, I see the pic of the ones completed so far so i will post mine when done, i have commited to one set for sure but if i get a few more made i will commit to 2, but have a few other ones to do also, adn still have those everyday chores that need to be done, and like laundry, supper, cleaning, and we are going to have a snowsotrm in a few days , and its cold so im a hermit, so looking forward to this swap and seeing the blocks in progress are finished, toodles for now