View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 12:34 PM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Wow what beautiful fabrics. I am in love with the blue with pine cone on it.. never seen that one before. look a puppy! (keep looking surely you see it while I sneak on over and pilfer that one.. got it.. run run run) oh you cant see the puppy maybe next time. now that was close. I would love to know who makes that one.

The winter themes are great. You all have such beautiful selections your sending! Any clue to the theme for January? I know sign ups arent til towards the end of the month but I could start pulling now... still hoping you opt out of mardi gras or maybe a choice mardi gras or .. valentines day? as the swap. so this way I can still play. I am fresh out of masks, beads, jewels, feathers, yuppers fresh out.

went to the post office today all the way down the hill across the highway.. hellooooooo nopers empty box. Snow tomorrow so maybe Monday right? of course I could sneak down right now sit inside and wait! thats the ticket! send mittens and a scarf asap.
The blue pinecone is one I have had for a while, so I can't really tell you where I got it, either!!! LOL..the puppy one either...but I think I have a fq left of the puppy one that I would be happy to send it to you....
Kif

Last edited by kiffie2413; 12-29-2012 at 12:37 PM.