Old 12-29-2012, 12:40 PM
Anastasia

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
ok figured out your solution anastasia! you need a thermal little lunch box. one tiny ice pack. your lunch by your side at all times never in the fridge no tossing out of your good things. Period. TADA!
Have one.. it got thrown away too. I dumpster dived and got that back! ugh. They will throw away everythinnnggg. Here is the thing, we sit at long tables, we're allowed to have ONE personal item at that table with us.. aka.. my purse..plus there is like no room because we're crammed in there elbow to elbow then they shove bins of files between us and then the computers are on the floor next to our feet and two monitors and sorting trays take up the table, so there's JUST enough room for the file we're looking at, and just enough room for a small purse next to us. Thank god I"m not one of those people that needs to carry the bathroom sink with them and carries those purses half their size. There is honestly nothing girlie in my purse.. haha actually well there is, it's a nail clipper and nail file, but that's it. The rest is charging cable, kleenex, ibuprofen, mp3 player, phone, walllet, keys, kindle, pens, notepad, chapstick and breath mints.. ok I guess those are girly. haha.

Ookkk so I went way off track.. anyways.. Uhmm.. I have to update the list to see how many we have still out there but quite a few basically.