Old 12-30-2012, 06:32 AM
meanmom

Gayle most of my gallbladder pain was related to how much greasy food I ate. ( chips are somewhat greasy) The more junk food I ate the worse the troubles. If the problem has happened several times it is time for the doctor to look at it. I am really big on avoiding the doctor. I guess that comes from years and years without health insurance. Good luck
I told my DD she is going to have to take my grandson out of here, every time he eats I eat. He is a snacker. I have had sooooooooo much junk it is gross. They have been here for 2 weeks and I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. He is 2 1/2. So cute. He is in to everything! I really need some baby gates. He loves to go upstairs. I have to keep my sewing room locked when he is here. He went up there with me yesterday. I went to get a fabric to show my DD for a baby quilt. Second grandson due in April. He kept picking up things and telling me "not for babies." I will miss them when they leave tomorrow. I have got to get back on the good food train.