Old 12-30-2012, 08:20 AM
Elisabrat

Ok first off in order or out of order lol:
Anastasia its suprising your back is not going out with all the cra .. you carry in your purse. Are you friggen kidding me? you have indents in your shoulders I know it. must weight 10 lbs. you can surely stuff lunch in there and start eating peanut butter sandwiches they dont go bad and you can easily fit them in your travel bag there for lunch on Fridays.

Kiffie: I am very sorry to hear about your situation. It does not sound fun at all probably the worst is your injured hubby.. sorry but in my house a sick man does not equat to a happy Brat. then of course there is your machine.. omg I can relatemine died last summer and I had to borrow a broken one from a friend (didnt hold the spool had to use a huge nail and it flew off when I tried to go medium or faster speed DANGEROUS!) I am willing to help if you cant finish your table runner. I wouldnt want anyone to miss out on their runner. just let me know if I can help

and I love that work in progress with the cardinals! It sure is pretty. Wonder if its for MEEEEE???? (need my address?)

and well its time to go work on my scrappy mystery quilt. I am jazzed about getting rid of scraps holly heck I have scraps but its stressing me out the thought of unmatched fabrics.. a first for me. Love scrappy quilts but never made one. frightened is too mellow a word.. it doesnt MATCH! lol wish me oodles of luck