Old 12-30-2012, 10:43 AM
Anastasia

Holy cripes so it's a resounding WITH THE BORDER.. I also like "odd" shaped runners. Maaayybbbeee I will get it to the point of the shape, and see how I like it laying on the table and if I really like it that way I will ignore the masses (I generally always ignore the masses anyways) and finish it, but if I'm not in love with it at that point I will continue on for the border.

Usually when I bring a sandwich I do keep it in my purse... It's a small purse and it doesn't weigh much at all. None of that stuff weighs much. It's only if I shove a soda in there or something that it gets heavy..

Sooo I'm happy, I went on virtuwell last night and they wrote me a couple prescriptions.. now i have to figure out how to get htem cause they're at the pharmacy by my mom's. Thinking about hopping on the bus.. or should I walk? it's just 4.5 miles..hmm.. it would probably take as long as taking the bus... and I need the exercise.. walk it is.. Then I'll get the brother to bring me home. The other brother is playing ignorant about fixing my truck. Sigh.