View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by lovngrandma View Post
ok i would love to join this , and yes it is my first tiem in this group so i do need a thing to fill out, miss hostess, and i have my fabric, picked out, i went and looked and will looking over my magizinesa nd free patterns online to see what pattern to use, but i will post my fabrics, i am thinking spring, in bloom, wiht bright and pretty colors, some batiks, and and a little whimsical also, i am a very fun and whimisical kind of person, the more whimisacal the more i lov eit, i have a 3 yr old that also help me pick out fabric and also helps in the designs and well she helsp in all that i do, my little angel, a blessing in so many ways, no im not a spring chicken, im an old hen, gonna be 50 on 1-3 but raising our grandaughter from just a few days old, and i am mommie, so yep she helps in all that i do, i look forward to doing this swap, woohoo,
Welcome!! Glady to have you join us! Jan 3 is my DH's birthday too, He'll be 63 this year.

Hope you enjoy the swap! We love pics and anything you want to add to the group will be great!