Old 12-30-2012, 06:52 PM
marytoddliz

Linda/Brat, I love them! they are "Scrappy! so relax and enjoy the ride! and if you don't like it when you are done, Donate it! I am done with my 12 blocks... and now I suppose you want pictures! Sheesh... I really do have to go and re-read the instructions again, I still need some 2.5 by 4.5 rectangles?

I think I am going to go find a cuppa coffee with Irish Cream... I need something warm~ and coffee will work as I plan on sewing for hours, first day I have felt like sewing going to take advantage of it!

Sue, I love your blocks, they are really nice and scrappy! I like them all, I would do a solid scrappy quilt! Oh wait I am doing one! it is one of the work a little on it and then put it away kinda quilts. I am going to make it big enough to cover the whole living room! OK it just seems like that I have been working on it so long!

I love riding the train, I take it to my Son's all the time, I don't have to drive, worry about where I am going to park when I get there and I can read the whole way!

Once I took a train from Ohio to California with a 15 month old. When we got on the train he could take two steps then fall down... When we got to California he could run from one end of the car to the other! I think he was able to balance better. I don't know why just know he never slowed down until he hit 30! We went coach, but I really remember meeting all the nicest people. There was even a lady on the train that was quilting with a tiny hoop and stitching by hand. She was so nice, ended up being my Son's Adopted Grandmother, we stayed in touch for a few years, always wanted to find her again. Her name was Phyllis and she was from Cuyahoga Falls.