Old 12-30-2012, 08:42 PM
Elisabrat

ok no smacking on this train. yes mom.

I am going with it. I will survive to live another quilt. I will finish this one also because I chose to start it and it did make a dent in my fabrics lol. I actually think Jan that since most of these are NOT my scraps maybe that made a difference? I didnt purchase but maybe three of the fabrics in them. The rest were someone elses dont need that anymore scraps. probably makes a difference I think. I found three fabrics out of all of them that I would purchase. two were my scraps lol. I have made a lot of things out of fabrics gifted so not complaining and this will probably come out ok. I do love uncontrolled scrappy. I am just outta my comfort zone thats all. Ms conformity here. Lady at dialysis wore this tie die looked like grateful dead sweatshirt in bold bright colors. faded jeans with a pale pink lace onthe side and no idea what costume party she was attending (she wasnt she manages the place yikes) but I was in whoa THAT does NOT match stressdome watching her flit around. I wanted to change up something and change it up fast. that is just me. my socks match my shirt if they are not pant colored. and only cause we sit in ourchairs with our feet up for hours do I wear those crazy socks ..they were gifts and are fluffy as all heck with fur collars. egad. well if someone is stuck staring at your feet might as well dress them up in fluff. so.. the brat is a failure with relaxing and just ..going with the pick and pull flow. I am suprised seriously .. learn something about yourself every day if you reach far enough.