View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 01:32 AM
Elisabrat

wow talk about sneaking in under the clock good for you Nancia. You did what you said you would do. I won't doubt you again. I am impressed. I think still it would give me a heart attack to work like that. You obviously have a non nerve button that I was born without! can't wait to see all the postings of your blocks. I started putting mine together tonight for the ruby group as I had received all of those. framed them once and will put one more on and then whip that puppy together. I am excited. Thanks for the suggestions on what colors to use double frame is perfect! then onto the bees. that will be finished in January. so I can get ready for all your fabrics to play with in the coming months! Mine is already cut and enveloped. Soon to be sitting on your doorstep! tada! is everyone in for another round? I am going only one swap a large one. less blocks and better quality is the goal. half a year back into it and it feels really good thanks to all of your sample back into quilting blocks