Old 12-31-2012, 01:46 AM
nancia

here's the deal... i've finished my boom blocks( today is the final day), and now i will make the table runner . never made one before, but that's not a problem. i'll just think of it as a ginormous mugrug on steroids.

breasts are a topic very close to my heart (ewww, bad pun, sorry!). i gave mine up when i was 35. strong presence of breast cancer in my family. figured you can't get cancer in something you don't have! turned out i was right-- if i'd waited i would have had full blown cancer both breasts within 2 years. hey, they're just sweater bumps. i used them to nurse my boys and after that they were pretty extraneous. i lived in dallas and was so young my team of drs insisted on implants immediately. i had trouble keeping them down to a c cup. naturally, the plastic surgeon wanted to go bigger. anyway, we no longer have any breast in our family. mom had the last one and she died last december. my living sister lost both breasts to cancer, and my other sister died at age 30 of bc. my daughter and niece were both special order babies so they don't share the same warped dna. thank god!! they are happy about it , too! anyway, we have, shall i say, a vested interest in boobs.