View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 05:43 AM
Elisabrat

now those are bright. seriously bright. wont lose your coffee on those. dont let the florida gator people near them they just might change their theme. I am oh so happy our house is not football themed. be a dungeon black and silver. yikes. we have one football photo hanging in the man bedroom I gave up he started muckingit up now its a man bedroom. I have a guitar, sound equipment, guns, boots, bullets, monster knives, pilesof work clothes and more! decorating. he can NOT decorate any other room. I close that door and its well not part of the rest of the house. Thankfully I spend time in there eyes closed dead asleep. i would go nuts otherwise.

Mug rugs I like them bigger than smaller rather use them to put a vase on or my napkin holder. something perfect for the center of the table if I am using mats or not at dinner. my table is small and with placemats there is stilla spot smaller than a placemat in the center I would love for a hot dish .. that is what I use them for. cherry red. now that is a happy color. I prefer no embellishments so there is not a spot something could tip over on. I am a clutz. also please washable. it is going on a table. it will be used. not a decorator mug rug ok?