Old 12-31-2012, 06:57 AM
Elisabrat

You bet we do and being aware is half the answer. It can BE the answer ignoring them however is just the opposite. So jokes aside I can say I am thankful for their health and saggyness and that your doing well and beat that demon before it had a chance to strike.

ok how about butts then? I have an old lady butt. its flat its long and I am skinny but the old tank is still remembering the olden days I think. The deal is I dont recall the day it happened. I know it was young and perky just like the chest but I looked in the mirror and what the heck! sideways .. nada. backwards? oh my GOD. talk about a flat big square.. did the rear end fairies come in the middle of the night, smack me upside the backend with a flattening paddle and tada this is what you get? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? so there it is.. flat rears of America unite!

All joking aside I was 99 percent dead last year organ failures. The fact I am alive today to joke about these things is amazing. I know how fortunate I am to have saggy boobs and a flat old rear. at 51. Its a lucky thing lol yes yes it is.

Glad your working on your tablerunner Nancia. I think you have given up sleep for another week or so? she is pounding away at blocks and other projects. High five!

onto fun things: what would you like to see here as a swap that is not previously been listed in say the last six months if not longer? what would be fun? an apron swap? come on girls and boys have at it.. placemats? think sewing, think fabric think friends who like to share.. curiosity because well when one finishes oneswap there might be time for another!