Old 12-31-2012, 07:32 AM
Elisabrat

lowlow loft? got me I use all cotton batting and I think youcant get less loft than that stuff. 1/4 inch maybe? thin. I love it in summer quilts almost bedspread thickness.. my favorite. I still think they are warm as all heck.

meanmom gosh I love your name. My kids would have sworn I was the meanest mom ever when they were little.. I was told that oodles of times!

Judy a king size quilt? swoon. I have never done one of those. all those pieces! cutting for weeks on end they found her exhausted melted into her soon to be quilt covered in little squares.. fingers worn offf.. like that old song Worked my fingers to the bone what do you get? bony fingers.. bony fingers. I love that song btw its like super funky hillbilly country.. bony fingers.. bony fingeeerrs.. now that I want to see your skinny little fingers holdingthat monster quilt! show us show us oh you cant .. we will know the secret to the train ride.

carrot recipe upcoming right? and I am hungry whats for breakfast? if I am cooking we can all have our daily apple. I am off to grab one right now. now that..is a good breakfast..