View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 08:35 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by Sandygirl View Post
Ink cartridges are expensive but i learned a lesson the expensive way. I thought I would save some $$ so I bought an office supply house brand cartridge. They did not fit properly and it ruined /bent the printer wires. It was an all in one printer that we paid 199$ for and I ended up tossing it.

I buy online, from Staples. Free delivery and my order is on my front porch the NEXT day! They have great coupons too. I figure that I save gas $$ by not driving the 45 minutes each way to the nearest one.

I will not mess will refilling my own cartridges and I stick with the proper name brand ink. Peace of mind.
Sandy
I will buy ink refills from Rapid Refill only but I agree, I won't refill my own. If I do that then there is no guarantee on it. At least with RR if something goes wrong they stand behind it. Like I said; we've been using them in the IT department at the hospital for yrs and that's what prompted me to start getting mine there. The cost wasn't the only factor because if it isn't a good deal backed by a warranty if something goes wrong it can cost me more. Between my daughter and I we print out a lot and I don't have to buy cartridges very often; once or maybe twice a yr if that.