Old 12-31-2012, 10:51 AM
createfourpaws

Originally Posted by Jim's Gem View Post
Great loss for the month Cindy!!! I am only down 4 but I will take it!!!!
This gives me 50 lbs since last Thanksgiving. I still have a long way to go but 50 in about a year is livable!!! If I can lose another 50 this year I will be excited. If I lose more.... than even better!!!!! My "goal" is about another 90 lbs, but I can live with just 50 more!

I have been staying away from any fried food. Am going to a party with my In-laws tonight. It is just appetizers from 6 - 8. I have no need to stay up until midnight. It is about a 2 hr drive down to their house, so we are leaving around 2. Tomorrow is my Step Father-in-Law's 86th birthday. We decided that we would spend some time with him on his birthday. Two of my kids are going to join us tomorrow and then we will go see the Hobbit movie again, this time in 3-D Imax. Hope you all have a great day, watch what you eat and drink tonight!!!

I saw the Hobbit in Imax 3d and it was awesome. It was the first one I seen this way. I so enjoyed the movie. My friend I went with had read the book and I haven't. He told me I need to read the book.

Keep you your hard work. I am down 65lbs in 15 months. I am going to keep going and get down to my goal.