View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 06:33 PM
Debra Mc

I have an Ellure Plus. Mine has the USB so you can direct connect to computer to down load patterns. This is a pain because computer is in one room & sewing machine in another. I bought an Amazing Box Max. It has a card you download to from computer & then insert into side of machine. I really love my Max. Check the web for best prices. I bought mine from Allbrands.com out of Louisiana. You really need to find a local Babylock dealer & get them to check it out for you. Most of them will even show you how to use it. Good for them because you will want more hoop sizes & embroidery designs so it will benefit all of you. I really love this little machine. My first embroidery machine. Only drawback, it only goes to a 5 x7 or smaller. So I am upgrading to the Ellageo & trading this one in. It really is a easy machine to use. I have the embroidery down pat. The regular sewing bothers me. Had almost a year & am still learning stuff. If you have never machine embroidered before try & find someone to help you. Remember for every 10,000 stitches add layer of stablizer. If I can be any help just PM me & I'll do what I can.