Old 12-31-2012, 04:26 PM
marytoddliz

Awesome Blocks so far! I love them all, and I am going to ask a question! Not to be judgmental or mean...although I too can be mean, just ask my kids (I also like the name meanmom!).

Are there "Rules for Scrappy" or maybe guidelines? I was thinking about that all night and somewhere in my past! I remember someone saying "You have to keep the scale the same and the value close" So did I imagine it or was there at one point a Scrappy guideline?

The reason I ask this is some scrappy's are really really cute and others, are not so much... I am speaking of ones I have made in the past! So I was just wondering, maybe there is someplace that the rules or guidelines are written, say if you were going to make a scrappy for a show quilt?

I do really like the smaller sized squares in a scrappy rather than the huge ones. (12 in)

Sorry about asking but I can't get that sound out of my head! Must have been my "Mean" stepmom who taught me how to sew! I did a lot more ripping out than sewing!

Our computer connection is acting so weird! I will try to come back soon to see if any of you know the answer!

Happy New YEAR~ Will 2013 be a good luck year because of the 13? OK sorry again I know too many questions!