Old 01-01-2013, 06:09 AM
gardnergal970

Mirabelle....what an honor to be invited to your show and tell party. You women really put on a party! I love the pillows ands your quilt is so beautiful! Too bad there is such a big stretch of water in between us or you can be sure you would have some PC party crashes! I was offered a small Brother embrodiery maching the other day but declined. I know I could never achieve the kind of work that you have shown us and anything short of that wouldn't satisfy me.
Jan...good work on the PC quilt. I've gotten completely sidetracked but haven't forgotten it. Riding by on a horse and no way we see any wave. Good work!
Jeanie...I just saw the final reveal for the mystery quilt. I won't get that done in a day even though I was all caught up. Probably will watch some of the Rose Parade today and think of you.
It's about 25 degrees now and it might get above freezing by late afternoon. Not much snow melting today. DH doesn't have his usual TV shows to watch so I don't know how much sewing I'll get done. A quiet day to begin the new year.