View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 03:00 PM
Brenda M

Originally Posted by Brenda M View Post
Hello everyone, our local Fabricland store is closing and this week all the quilting material, actually everything in the store, went on sale for 75% off!!!! Oh no....everytime I go out to finish my Christmas shopping, I end up going back and fabric shopping!!!!!!
Please give me words of "encouragement" to keep me out of the store!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha
(I'm sure evryone else would finish their Christmas shopping first!!! ) LOL
Well, I shopped often right up to the last day!!

The sales went up to 75% off everything in the store until the last day. On the last day my DH and I had alot of running around to do and when we were done everything I thought we were just going back home. To my surprise my DH drove me to Fabricland store and said "take your time" The last houra of the atore being open the sales were anything up to regualar price of $16.00 was now $1.00 a meter and everything over that price was only $2.00 a meter!!!

JACKPOT'!!!!!!!!! Nothing like buying $22.00 meter material for $2.00! I think my Dh was still surprised at how conservative I was in my selections but just didn't want to get material that I wouldn't use.

I'm all set for the next year now!!