View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 03:05 PM
auntpiggylpn

I have spent the majority of the day cleaning and re-organizing my sewing room. I had put it all in order in July when I started my fabric diet. I have not been very good about putting things away when I am done with them and not putting fabrics back on the shelves when I am done auditioning them for use. I am sorting out fabrics that will go to Goodwill and some for a PIF here on the board. I have done well since July of not impulse buying fabrics and I really want to continue this practice. I am dedicated to getting some projects started and finished this year. I am going to knock things off my bucket list. I have too many different quilt blocks and techniques that I want to try. I've decided that I don't have to make a quilt or even a wallhanging. I am going to play with making one of each of the blocks or techniques that I want to try and that will help me decide if I will even enjoy making a complete project using those blocks or techniques. I just want this to be a year of finishing things. I hate to have things just hanging out, waiting to be finished. I am determined that this is the year that I will be making a quilt for myself. I have the fabrics and the pattern; have had them for almost 2 years. I think it is my turn!!!

Last edited by auntpiggylpn; 01-01-2013 at 03:13 PM.