Old 01-01-2013, 05:45 PM
kiffie2413

Oh mermaid, I wasn't meaning that I thought you were "taking a jab"! I have such a dry sense of humor, and I have to remember not everyone does...I also try and keep the lint cleaned out..one thing I would like to know is why they don't make it easier for us to really get down in the nooks and crannies to clean them??? I bought the lil attachments for my vacuum, and it helps some, but still impossible to get all the way in on some of them...anyways, I was just teasing along with ya....
Also, machine is still sewing, I am "baby-ing" it as I have a table runner do to be mailed out by the 15th of this month for a swap here..and I have to get some decorative stitching done around the appliques...if the machine "kaputs' after that, it will be sad, but ok, as I have my workhorse Brother PQ-1500 straight stitch machine that I can use to finish the rest of it...
Lastly, dh and I talked it over, and he said "enough salivating over the Janome Horizon 7700, buy it already!"...So, I am!!
I still want to keep my PC-420 for quilt group, and also I still love the machine...In my opinion for $400 you can't find a machine with all the features it has that sews as well as it usually does!
Happy New Year all!
Kif