View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 12:13 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by lovngrandma View Post
thank you so much, do we get partners are jsut swap later are what, yes im new to this swap, but sure to make it again, love the wal hangins, and and yes my name is Hope, and hers is Aleigha, and we both love faries, so im sure there will be at least one in teh flwoer garden we put togather, well i will post a pic are 2 another day, getting somethings togather,and got lots to do, so will see waht others havve posted afnd looks great, and , aleigha has helped pick out the fabrics but still looking for a cool pattern there are so many, but not sure jsut yet waht i want to do, exxactly, but go tthe fabric either in hand are ordered, and , miss hostess is there a form, are waht to fill out, i know im not pushy the holidays have been very busy, im in no hurry i will jsut create adn give all the address stuff later lol
I'll add you to our list of players. Welcome to the group!!

You won't get a partner. Instead at the mailing time I will send you an address to send your wall hanging to. The person who you send to will be differant from teh person who sends to you. taht way we can post pics and noone is spoiling any surprises since noone knows who has their name or who they will send to.

I do need your postal address and whether you can send international or not. Please send this info to me in a pm(private message) thanks!! Rhonda also include any info if you have any allergies.