View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 06:45 AM
Jenniky

Originally Posted by Liz92B View Post
Jenniky - for quilt stores in Arizona, I love this list: http://www.wrbqinc.com/az.php
my heartfelt sympathies to everyone involved!!!
Thank you all my friends for your friendship and support. Liz, thank you so much for the list of Arizona quilt stores. There is one not too far away I would never of known about if you hadn't sent me the link.

Dulub I want you to know I thought about you as we drove across the top of Texas on Interstate 40. We stopped in Amarillo Texas and met DD for dinner at a nice Mexican Restaurant then flopped in our hotel to sleep and was back on the road at Sunrise. What a crazy life.

Hopefully today I can find the adapter for my camera and I will share a picture of the Canadian quilted Ornament I made . Hubby and I drove to JoAnn's in Bullhead City and I bought some fabric and some FQ's. I was thinking of making another carpenters wheel but Im not sure. I picked five fabrics that I thought complimented each other well and bought a couple yards of each. Then I picked up ten FQ's which I will use for the 2013 BOM's. Hubby is limiting me on what I can buy as he says we wont have room in the car to haul everything back to Indiana. I miss my stash.. LOL how funny of me to say, but its true.

If you are wondering how my hip and back are doing through all of this. I can report that other then a few bad days during the traveling I'm doing very well. As long as I don't over do, I haven't been dealing with any major pain and Im physically feeling well along with my good spirit which must come from above. Though there is a sadness in me and deep concern for my brother, I have been at my best. Time to go and warm up the sewing machine and work on the first block of the New Year BOM.. Hugs all.

Jen

Last edited by Jenniky; 01-02-2013 at 06:48 AM.