Old 01-02-2013, 09:18 AM
urgodschild2

Oh my goodness me. How could I have missed the train. You all must have flown by really fast and I just blinked and you were gone. OR maybe I was so busy trying to finish a AQAYG that I haven't noticed anything. Plus doing The EAsy STreet Mystery quilt. So you started the train last year and will finish up this year. LOL. I am so in. I have so much scraps that I need to start getting rid of it somehow. I will be behind but that is ok. It is really hard to sew while hanging on to the caboose with one hand. Maybe if we slow down to pick someone else up I can really get on board right. Anyone up in the snack car.....can you bring me something out here and then feed it to me as I cut away. Oh and any drink will be fine......well not wine or something like that.....it might make me forget that I am hanging on by my fingertips and I will let go. Don't relish the idea of that one at all. I love Judy's mysteries.
Well Off to sew on my quilt as you go. I am finally joining the pieces together. Then I will look for some scraps.