Old 10-25-2009, 05:43 AM
johnsondebra19

:D :D Hello Lisa, I am also Very New! I am taking a quilting Class or rather it has been an on going class! We started with a 12 block sampler! Which I butchered mine so Bad I have ended up with 2 baby quilts! an they still need borders & backing! Then they did a small place mat, I have 2 blocks done! Then They decided to do a Christmas Tree Quilt an I still have to cut them down or square them up ,then sew them in rows! Then a border an back, an get someone to show me how to finish! And now they are doing a Quilt as you go Table runner & Place mat to match! YIKES!!! I dont know if I am coming or going! I just Bought a 6 six old Pfaff creative 7550 it.s 6 yrs old an I dont Too Much abot it But it was my Teachers an it has the dual feed that I really love for peicing! But Now I have had a Brain Frezze! I can not rember how to Square up my Christmas Tree Blocks!! Can you Help me with that! I did not mean to go on so long But on Top of Everything Else I am Trying to Quit Smoking!! And I am not doing so good Right Now! Can You Help :oops: :roll: :( :( :XD: