View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 08:08 PM
Pat625

Originally Posted by quiltinjennie View Post
Well, I'm in

I had already planned on a decluttering of my sewing room starting this week. Just this morning, I pulled out all my batting and Pellon fusibles, including all the scraps of batting that I save for small stitcheries and wall hangings. I have had it stored in 2 different places, but now, it's covering my dining room table for organizing and perhaps eliminating (gasp!) some.

I'm in

I have enough fabrics with pattern (kits) stored and will be pulling them out and listing them in my project notebook These are projects not yet started.

I'm in

I have on and near my sewing machine tables - 4 different project in various stages.

I don't have to reorganize my fabrics - most of them are already in marked see thru small plastic boxes by yardage.

Thank you, Paperprincess for posting this !!

I'M IN !! Jennie
OH - I'm from Michigan - Rochester Hills - north of Detroit - where do you live? This yankee is stuck in Florida :/ I know, I know - who wouldn't like Florida? This yankee misses the change of seasons !!
This yankee headed south about 24 years ago, and never looked back!! I love Florida!! We have seasons here too....summer, love bug season, summer, pre-season baseball season, summer, and so on....I will be happy if I never see snow again!!