Old 01-02-2013, 09:30 PM
Elisabrat

That is actually all to true!

I just heard from my eldest today. he said he is owed one small tat and a full back tat come June. I asked um why are you owed this? for having his job six months and if he has it a whole year he gets a free whole back. I groaned. This is my nephew the wonderful gifting these things. I am thrilled. He does give great tattoos but well a WHOLE BACK? when he turned 21 he was gifted three compasses on his back near his neck. I was oh so happy. now a whole back? heck. ok voiced my happiness. guess I will say wow that looks good .. your back. sigh. double sigh.

Anastasia sorry about those tattoos of yours going east. upside? your eyes wont be nearly as good by then so you will not even notice for that many more years and only because the doc says something about your tattoos and you will respond "WHAT TATTOOS??" see getting old has some benefits I hope you do not discover any decade soon.

Now onto majorly important things.. I snuck into the post office today and guess what? WHAT you say.. well.. nothing absolutely nothing. maybe tomorrow.

last note: quiltermomma do you know what you get in a rated G movie these days? a lot more than you get here. thats what. who took away the value of ratings on movies anylonger? they go from what used to be a real PG movie is now a g movie and what is a pg13 movie would have gotten an X not too many years ago. Heck I am still shocked to hear every swear word out there on regular tv. We are incredibly tame by comparison