Thread: Honey BooBoo
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 01:46 AM
Nanamoms

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk View Post
It's not that much........somewhere between 15,000 and 20,000 an episode.
http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/10/01/...ry-more-money/
Hmmmm, I'm going to have to correct my friend who is involved in promoting some talented children!! He told me what the salary was as the "producers" were debating on a second season!!

Ok, Ok, I may have to change my screen name to "You Don't Know me"!!! I do watch Toddlers & Tiaras since it began. And to add to my downfall, I was at one of their tapings. The last season finale was taped about 10 minutes from me but I didn't go. Lots of friends did. To explain (or excuse myself LOL), I am a pageant auditor and a pageant judge. Have been for over 15 years. A good friend's daughter was highlighted on one of the shows and they filmed here in my area for the home views. Now, these people are very nice, upstanding people and the child is well rounded, from doing pageants, to cheer, to softball, to hunting with her dad and big brother!! Good student in school and is in church every Sunday...An all around good kid. Her mom did watch the filming closely and when they tried to "stage" a "drama", it didn't happen!! The producers have raised the bar somewhat and are doing better research on the pageant directors. T&T is currently scouting for contestants in our state right now. Oh, and one of the very first contestants they followed is now staring in the remake of The Little Rascals so it does pay off if the parents are discrete.So most of the kids are NOT like HBB but there are a few who will do anything to get their child recognized.

Sorry for my long discourse, just wanted to "explain myself". LOL