View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 04:44 AM
areinn

Hello ladies,

I know I have been MIA but I am still working on ya'lls blocks. I have not just taken your fabric and run, although that has been insinuated in a couple pm's that I have gotten. I am very sorry but I have had quite a few serious family issues come up that were completely unexpected and unpreventable. I have also been sick for over a month with respiratory crap that just won't go away. I am now on my third round of antibiotics and that has actually been the easiest thing I have had to deal with in the past few months. Its just been one thing after another piling up on me.

I do have 8 or 9 blocks between this group and the diamond group that I will be sending out later today and I am off work for a couple days so I am gonna get these things caught up. I promise.

I know there were a few people I never even fabric sent out to and that will be going out today also. If ya'll want to still make blocks for me, that would be great. If you don't want to, please just let me know and I will mail out some stamps so you can send the fabric back.

Please know I never intended to be dragging along like this and I truly apologize. I have always been a shy person but these past months have made me even more withdrawn.