View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:25 AM
DustysMomma

LOL! Mouse pad? That's creative anyway. When I made the batch to give my boyfriend's staff for Christmas, I found a photo online of this tag (I've no idea where the woman got them, but I wish I did!) that said "What is a mug rug anyway?" and gives a brief explanation. My boyfriend typed it up with a merry Christmas from both of us and we stuffed it in the Christmas card with their additional Christmas bonus that was donated by all the professors in his department. One of the 2 guys that got one with a coffee cup applique took the bag, pulled out the tissue, pulled out the mug rug and reached straight for his coffee cup and put it right on it, then said to me "Do I have the right idea?" before he even opened the card.

I'm not the cat person at my house, my boyfriend is. Dusty and I are both dog people. When we lived in town when he was little, we had a yellow lab named Shadow, then when we moved to the country, we got a miniature red poodle named Ginger. Backwards I know. Our neighbors had 2 black labs, and they all thought they had 2 homes. Ginger also thought she was big as the labs were, and was more of a watchdog than either of them (other dogs would wander onto either property and she'd chase them off, but not people). So, since we're of such differing opinions on animals, and he travels so much, we have no animals at all.