View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 06:08 AM
craftiladi

Originally Posted by Vanuatu Jill View Post
Oh My, LadyDelux, can I shop in your stash????? Also, can you come over and sort my stash so neatly??? I just got 17 yards of mostly blenders delivered from Hancocks.com, after swearing I was NOT going to buy more fabric!! I just can't pass up a good sale!! I am REALLY going to try and have marked the calendar with the date I last bought fabric (does the date I ordered on line count or the date I received it??) so I can see how long I last. I am on such a tight budget, I really can't afford more until I sell more purses, and/or have another stash sale here! Lets just say, I'm in!!
Just wanted to wave Hi to Jill-I lived in El Cajon for almost 20 years. I peeked at your totes, all very nice. I too have been on a self imposed no buy/use what you have program. I biggest down fall is that Joann's flyer you get in the mail every week. Lately i don't even look, its hard but I just toss them instead of letting them sit around. I found if they were sitting around before the week was up I convinced myself I needed to go shop.
I should have taken a before pic of the pile I made for 8 baby quilts in Oct. I am now proud to say I am down to 1 and going to start that one today.
Good luck Everyone.