View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 06:52 AM
quilter1

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch View Post
If you are a watcher of HGTV, and are familiar with the twin guys (one is a contractor, and the other a realtor). did you see a recently shown episode.................... They walked into this woman's house (practically GASPED when they saw her beige carpet - saying it was SO OUTDATED)...OMG - its like MY carpet!
Then they went into her kitchen and put their nose up at her beautiful oak cabinets (were going to replace them with slick white ones).......I have oak cabinets..........
And last, but sure not least, when they went to her bedroom and found a lovely quilt on her bed - THEY LAUGHED and ripped it off!!!Ridiculing the quilt all the way!! I was shocked!! Then at the end of the program, neither of the guys wanted the quilt (they acted like it was the ugliest, most hideous thing they ever saw!!)
My goodness, did I just crawl out from under a rock???Anyone else feel like that??...............This MIGHT be filmed in Canada; does that make a difference?
The show is called Property Brothers, and yes, it is filmed in Canada, as are many other movies and TV shows. That fact does not have anything to do with the opinions expressed on the show. Many of us CANADIANS appreciate quilts and are quiltmakers.