View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 07:33 AM
craftiladi

Default Dee's Delights

Oh a subject I love....more like obsessed. I love to re-purpose stuff. My whole sewing rm is just about all thrift/yard sales, after all its a hobby so my intention when I moved my ladies cave from a small bedrm to the once never used formal living rm I needed to be creative, its changed a few times over the last couple years but I think I got it now-lol well until I find something I just can't live with out-lol

Not a great pic, grainy phone pic-sorry. I was going to show more but its not letting me. The red hutch was a curbside find, the long buffet cabinet was 8.00 Goodwill, the sewing table was a old ugly one my MIL had, painted blk to match, the wicker shelves-hmm I have been hauling those around for so long I don't remember, they have been repainted so many times...Spray Paint is my love. Love my thrift store finds....1904 singer 40.00 , 1948 singer 25.00 yd sale,1927 New Home 10.00, 2 Singers 401 & 403A less then 150.00 for both and they have cams. Singer 99-31 40.00, and my pride & joy 1891 coffin Top Treadle.
Attached Thumbnails l-shape-set-up.jpg