Old 01-03-2013, 08:30 AM
paintmejudy

Glad to see Dedemac and Dhanke join the group.

marytodd - I bought a colonial Twist 'n Sharp at Joann, ok if the blade isn't nicked, but with my arthritis and the need to twist by hand limits my using it. My friend's husband bought something at Harbor Friegh for $80, it attaches onto his electric drill and works very well. I am thinking of getting one, with the price of Olfa going up and up and the quality of the Harbor Freight carpet cutter blades being hit and miss, it might pay for itself pretty quickly. Does any one know about the HF sharpener?

Thank you, sunlite, you're now promoted to head cheerleader I love your enthusiasm.

Oooooo Dotty, so pretty. Oooooo chocolate! (Don't you dare! I think it added to my holiday pou8nds gained )

elisa, yes, there is a time when they no longer self-repair, and if warped, it never goes away.

btiny, come on and jump in with both feel, you're gonna love what you see on Saturday.

aurora - make your 2-1/2 x 4-1/2 out of whatever you have and want to use -- different from or same as the 9-patch, either will work just fine.

Can't wait for Saturday to see what your response will be to my little mystery. I do like this one, and my king size is coming along nicely, too. All the pieces are cut and I am beginning to assemble it.

Last edited by paintmejudy; 01-03-2013 at 08:34 AM.