View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 02:30 PM
candi

Gardengal, wow girl! Way to go! Someone already sent Bonnie a photo of her finished quilt and Bonnie shared it on her blog. Gotta love speedy quilters
Honchey, yes, look at the diagram on the last clue and you'll see how all the blocks are set on point. It is hard to tell though because the setting triangles are pieced as well. I really love this pattern.
Kalama,yes, makes sense and please share a photo when you get a chance.
Xtgirl, I haven't counted how many pieces are in this quilt, but I can tell you for a fact not nearly as much as in last mystery quilt! Surely I expanded mine last year but counted well over 7500 pieces! I'll have hubby count when I finish this one,lol, he loves doing that. And putting blocks on point isn't hard, just take your time and check against the diagram often as it is easy to get confused. At least for me lol.

Ok, here is a pic of a couple blocks laid out. Since the photo I have finished making one of each blocks and finished piecing my four patches. Have the rest of the blocks stacked the way they should go and will be piecing as I can. Sis and her baby are coming to visit me next week and I doubt I'll get much sewing done, but I am in no hurry, this is my spring quilt and I have until March to work on it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]385621[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails photo.jpg  

Last edited by candi; 01-03-2013 at 02:32 PM.