Old 01-03-2013, 04:31 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Anael ... I think sometimes the medics forget that what is not a concern to them ... is hard for the patient and family to understand! Hang in there .... and quilt quilt quilt!!

Honchey ... I think we're going to have to do a special B-I-N-G-O project, just for you. So now, Tues and Thurs nights. And next thing, you'll find a daytime one. Then you'll be abandoning your quilting!! Glad you have landed ... and now are getting ready to start sewing your little ♥ out!

DDamsel ... I have visions of you sliding down the hills just like one of the kids. I'm honoured that you're sharing your barbed wire with me!! And of course, I have some blues for you too!

MiraB ... I still need to download those compass blocks. Thanks for the list, so I can be sure I have all!

QNSue ... hope you did get to the LQS today, even just to drool!! Eggs? I had that problem when I had hens too! You didn't mention custard, that's one of my favourites!! I know there are some crockpot egg recipes (strata like), but have never tried any of those recipes. Or how about any of the stratas and the like that you make ahead and then leave in the refrigerator til ready to cook? The leftovers are delicious heated up, which is good for quilting time. Oh just thought of another ... homemade lemon meringue pie, with yolks in the filling and of course the egg whites for the meringue.

Last edited by QuiltE; 01-03-2013 at 04:45 PM.