Old 01-03-2013, 07:30 PM
createfourpaws

UGH!!!! I hate getting sick. I woke up this morning with a raging sore throat and sinuses dripping. As the day progressed I have been feeling worse, to getting the chills and body aches. I pray that it isn't the flu. I know many who have had it here in my area. Now I am bundled up with the lap top in my lap. Keep going from freezing to burning up.

I am one who always has the ceiling fans going, now I have them all turned off. Not like me at all........I have taken some meds to help and now the nose is running like a dripping facet. I can deal with that.

I love my job and really don't want to have to call in. it is te first job I have ever had that I feel this way about. Working for a company that doesnt believe in micro managing is awesome. You are treated as the adult you are and you know what your job is and you do it.

And I still need to cut the 4 1/2 inch squares for the mystery quilt i am doing from the board. got the scrapes pressed last night now time for the cutting and i am too cold or hot to stand at the cutting table. It will get done.

I have rambled on enough.......I am going to try to sweat this out so I can go to work tomorrow.

Good night my friends