View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 08:00 PM
Lv2sew2011

Hi All, I have received a few blocks and thank you so much they are lovely, now for those who still have a block coming from me, my attentions for mailing was going to be on the first however that didn't work out as it should. I've decided not to join the Boomerang 9 swap do to income, and that's the reason you haven't gotten your block back yet, it's done and ready to mail as soon as my husband has a little bit of cash left after paying our bills. I have applied for SSD and been turned down 3 times and I do have a lawyer now and he working on getting me approved. They don't mind taking your money but they sure don't want to give it back when you request it...LOL Any way I am so sorry for being so late sending them, my husband gets paid again on the 7th and he said there should be extra money then, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get to mail them out then. Again sorry! I think I bit off more than I could chew with the boomerand 8 swap, I should of just joined one group and not all three...LOL
Donna
Here are my blocks that I've gotten back so far.....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]385694[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]385695[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]385696[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]385697[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]385698[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 003.jpg   004.jpg   005.jpg   006.jpg   007.jpg