View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:37 PM
marytoddliz

Areinn, I really hope that your problems get easier, nothing worse than life sending so much bad that we feel like we are drowning. I am glad that you posted because honestly I think everyone understands hard times (I am sure we could all contribute days like what you have described) The hard part for me is when I don't hear.

My prayers are with you and your family that 2013 will be an easier year.

I received a awesome block from April! What great fabric you used! And where did you find that Radish that matches so perfectly! Wow I was amazed! I will post picture, camera is charging, I wore it out over Christmas!

So Are we ready for some Football playoffs? I love football, but I can't handle it as much as my Husband does, he would be glued to the tv 24-7 if football was on. But I do like the playoffs, I like it better when my team is in them, but that is pretty rare! I am going with the SeaHawks. Just because my Daughter lives in Seattle, she is not a fan of football (AT ALL) but it makes sense to me! I am a dyed in the Orange and Teal Dolphin fan, have been since I was just a little kid and they were unstoppable! Too long ago to even remember but I still love em'

Some body was talking about a bathroom done up in Gator colors! My whole house was Miami Dolphins! YEP Orange and Teal... Really I have pictures, I was single and on one of those stubborn streaks where I was not going to let anyone tell me what I could do! I did redecorate after a while but seriously it looked like a 12 year old boy was my interior designer! The things we go through, I believe that was my mid life crisis!

Donna, I love how your quilt tops are looking, very nice!

Last edited by marytoddliz; 01-03-2013 at 10:40 PM.