Old 01-03-2013, 11:29 PM
marytoddliz

Wow, I love this room! Great chat going on, I am saying a prayer for you Dustysmomma. Just remember it is the unknown that can be the most scary! my sister died at 36 of breast cancer. Sad, she had 4 small children and no husband! But her kids turned out great and often times I just get all choked up knowing what she missed, but who knows maybe she saw it all and guides them!

Butts and boob and tattoos~ what a great subject! I have all three~ hehe, my boobs are checked on a regular basis and out of 5 girls in my family I am the only one who has not had cancer. I am very thankful~ I try to take care with out obsessing, a tough rope to walk! My butt is still pretty good (for an older female that is, I will not say I am old although some may think so!) the reason it is still in pretty good shape is because I run, I imagine when I quit it will fall off, yup fall right off, oh well! I don't run so I can have a nice butt, just a perk, actually I run to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness, so funny how working to save boobs has saved the butt! I will be 57 in a few months and I had a tattoo before it was even cool for a girl to get one! I was 21 years old in the Army and decided to go for it! I am sure you will laugh when I tell you what it is~ Do you know the cartoon Devil, I think a friend of Casper the Ghost, The little Devil's name is hot stuff! hehehe... yep that's right!

I have added some more to my body for various reasons. Most can't be seen unless I am undressed (Or barefoot) I have two on my feet, one is a Treble Cleft in honor of my Cousin who also died of breast cancer at age 50, the other is the sign for mercury, foot with wings, I got it when I finished my first marathon! I agree the ones closest to the bone hurt the most, but truly the pain is not that bad.

When I was in high school I read the book The Illustrated Man by Ray Bradbury, what an awesome book (science fiction) I wanted a tattoo really bad after reading it. So I do understand the desire to do something different, something a little outside the box. I hope the saggy colorless tats will bring some one a good chuckle when they see mine, but laugh with me for being bold, not at me for doing something that they might not agree with.

Anastasia did you get the box I sent to you beginning of Dec, I think?

Well I am ready to get back to sewing up some cute Valentine's for the craft fair. I love this one best of all, I love making cute little valentines for giving gifts.