View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 07:20 AM
GV09

Post Potupurri of work and photos!

Hello!
Happy new year! How are everyone? I hope that very well! Already beginning to walk this year!
I now have a potpourri of work and photos!
Do you have time? Takes a drink or a cup of coffee and start reading!
To begin, a minimum upgrade of "La Passion – Grit's Life Design", I finished the white round after celestial flowers! Do not forget to visit Grit (http://gritslife1.blogspot.com/) to see the update of her beautiful work!
Then we turn to the "Hello Sun Quilt Along". This is very complicated for me! I downloaded the instructions for assembling the top next to the last block and saved them. When I finished on Friday the last block, took them and cut almost all parts. And when I presented them to see how they are sewn together, I see that everything was going bad! I went to look at the blog of designer and I find that the measures had been reviewed and modified all! Aghhhhhhhh! I wanted to die! There is much difference! But I don't want to waste all this fabric! I have no more of that color that had specially chosen! So I suspendí it until I find the mode of recovering those fabrics and assemble all the top!
So I went to get what I have to finish! Is much, much, much!
It is intended to go out, armando and end several this year!
Why I already took 5 and today I'll sew firm: namely:
1: MUF's Dec-2012: Christmas table runner 2
2: MUF's Dec-2012: Christmas table runner 3
3: MUF's Jun-2009: Month of May
4: MUF's Jun-2009: Casitas
5: MUF's Oct-2010: Broderie Purse
And organized stack of finished top that I quiltear: very high!
And only opened the drawer of loose blocks that I must join in top and quiltear: already not enter absolutely nothing else!
Hahahaha!
Cross your fingers and wish good luck for me! I will need this year!
Good weekend and a super hug!
Attached Thumbnails la-pasi%F3n-grits-life-design.jpg   hello-sun-quilt-along-1.jpg   hello-sun-quilt-along-2.jpg   mufs-dic-2012-table-runner-1.jpg   mufs-dic-2012-table-runner-2.jpg  

mufs-jun-2009-mes-de-mayo.jpg   mufs-jun-2009-casitas.jpg   mufs-oct-2010-broderie-purse.jpg   mufs-tops.jpg   mufs-blocks.jpg