Old 01-04-2013, 07:30 AM
jaba

Truesharp Electric Sharpener by Grace. It was $54.00 plus shipping, even found my invoice, bought it 5-18-12. Didn't know it did the 60 size blades Jean, guess I never looked since I don't have one. Maybe I better put 1 of those on my wishlist. I really like mine and it saves alot of blades. I kind of bit the bullet when I ordered it because of the expense, but so worth it.
I want to see some pics of what you make MaryT, send me some pictures so I can look. Yes, I do have skype, will have to load it on the laptop downstairs though and see if the connection is fast enough. They tell me it's slow because of going through all the concrete and stucco walls in the house, apparently WI-FI doesn't deal with that very well. And I am serious, inside walls are stucco in most of the house. My Dad and Uncle were building a bomb shelter, nice and safe I guess, but you sure don't try to pound a nail very often 'cause once you do it's there. Will load it and test to see what the speed is and let you know later today.