Old 01-04-2013, 07:43 AM
Elisabrat

Hello world! I am so happy to see all of you again. I look forward to behaving the entire time I am in chats. (uh huh). I did both groups last time and already am putting the top together for the small group. I ended up with a nice lap size quilt or huge baby quilt not sure. I think a large group is easy for almost all to do and a small group for sure. I hope tons sign up April. I have my spooky pumpkins all ready to go out to you.
If your new let me tell you there is nothing like going to the post office and getting oodles of envelopes containing fabric. then when you send them back the anticipation of hearing your block was received and enjoyed. Then comes the real fun of opening an envelope and being suprised with the block someone created for you. This is so much fun. We had one lady who had lady bugs whose father, elderly, so much enjoyed seeing the blocks come back home. Too great for words.

well that was as .. good as I can get world. Did anyone see it? I behaved right? New Years resolution to not be me. love resolutions because well they are meant to be broken. (the maverick in me)