View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 07:48 AM
Pink Lady

Originally Posted by mtngrl View Post
Well, I hit the sale at my local Fabricland yesterday. I got all of my stash out, it is pretty small now. I can fit it all on my cutting table with gaps between when I layer them on an angle. No light backgrounds left so I got about 10 yds of neutrals to applique on-they are hard to come by here, and a bit of mesh for an art quilt. I have met my goal, I started about 5 years ago to use stash as much as possible.
Hmm well mtngrl could fit all my stash on my cutting table to if I put it up to my ironing table stack it really neat, used a stepladder to pile it high enough.oh wait that will not work the ceiling is not high enough I am lost in a sea of fabric.

My DH is turning his old office into a sewing room for me [ he says I need more room the he does] I can not wait to get organized. Right now my stash is all over the place. I started counting in my head last night while reading this thread how many kits and unfinished projects I have 27 and I am should I missed some. So this year I am going to work on them and try my hardest not to buy more fabric or kits. I have started by taking picture of all the started projects and kits so I can put then in a binder. This way I only have to open it up to see how many I have and what to do next.

Over Xmas we had friends over and my husband was saying if the house burn down it would cost the most to replace everything in the kitchen. I looked at my friend and we both laugh. He has no clue just how much we quilters have

Hope you all have a great day
Kendra