View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 10:41 AM
azwendyg

Originally Posted by sandyl View Post
I"ve tried FMQ only once or maybe twice, is this a class that you would recommend for a true FMQ beginner?
Sandy, I sent you a PM, but thought I'd also answer here in case anyone else has the same question:

I believe this class is structured so that anyone who is interested improving there FMQ skills will gain valuable knowledge from it. Even though I am focusing on the later lessons because I've been FMQing for about 3 1/2 years now, Cindy Needham does cover quite a bit of basic stuff in the first half of the class that you should find quite useful now, AND, if I understand correctly, you can keep accessing a Craftsy class as long/as many times as you want. If you sign up for this class now and spend some time working on the first few lessons, you should be able to come back for the more advanced topics whenever you're ready. The design concepts in this class are fantastic, and she breaks everything down into do-able components for us. I wish I'd known some of this stuff sooner for sure!

Wendy