Old 01-04-2013, 11:38 PM
Anael

It looks like I didn't get to see all what's been posted!

QNS, a picture would be nice though I think I know what a Dutch oven is now. Are those the very heavy skillets you're talking about? I guess so. I had two but wasn't able to lift them anymore so I gave them away.

QuiltE, no BSR and no, prices aren't any lower. As much as I loved my Bernina in the beginning before quilting, I can't get the tension right. It went to the shop at least twice but somehow it's off and it stays off. So I'm considering buying another machine but money is an issue. Weird as I looked at the prices of Janome 7700 and 8200 and the 8200 is cheaper over here than the 7700. Still a lot of money. I might have a talk with my dealer and see what he can do. He's the one who gave me two embroiderymachines to try at home Last time I had my Bernina serviced he gave me a brand new Pfaff (I don't know which one but it was the latest modell with a large harp).

I found some fabric to cut up LOL. Some from the PC blocks, some from the funky chicken blocks and I did find one yard I don't like and I have no idea why I bought it!

Bread pudding.......my mom used to throw slices of old bread in boiled milk, some raisins, some sugar and that was it So no bread pudding for me! When I make custard I make it with Splenda too. I love it when it's really cold outside. We used to eat oatmeal porridge in winter, nothing wrong with that. Untill, one day, midst summer when I was 17 I was in hospital after being in a car accident. It was hot and I didn't had anything to eat for 3 days because they were afraid I had a head injury. The 4th day, as breakfast, I got cold oatmeal porridge......YUK YUK. I've never had it again!

I will be out for most of the day but when I'm back I will print out the foundations of my BB I think it's time to get started. How often have I said this?? LOL